KOSTENVORANSCHLAG ONLINE (KLICKEN SIE HIER)
Isola Rossa, was born as a small fisherman’s town. Now is an important northwest Sardinia tourism center. The particular name of “red island” comes from the small island made of red rocks (that became evident during the sunset), located in front of the town, where nest gulls and cormorants.
In the cape of the town we can find an Aragonese tower, an historical monument of Spanish invasion.
The hill flats of Isola Rossa, have got a wonderful sea view, which includes the Asinara Gulf and Corsica. Most of them are recently built. They are in the floor or at the first floor and all of them have got a liveable veranda or a little garden, tv, barbecue, parking and outside showers.
- 2-room flats: with 2 sleeps, bedroom, living room with kitchen and bathroom.
- 2-room flats: with 4 sleeps, a double bedroom with double bed, living room with kitchen and sofa bed, and bathroom.
- 3-room flats : with 6 sleeps, a double bedroom with double bed, a bedroom with 2 bed (flat or bunk bed), living room with kitchen and sofa bed, bathroom.
Services and Facilities
In the town you can find:
- snack bars
- disco pubs with live music
- shops Sardinian handicrafts
- sports center with tennis courts, bowling and soccer
- fishing and sport shops
- first aid
- a little christian church.
Isola Rossa is exclusive in its reality, and a very comfortable place for families with children, because beaches and all services are very near at the apartments.