Discover the hidden side of sardinia: Gallura, land of granite, cork oaks and rare wine, a few km from Costa Smeralda. On 4x4 vehicles from the coast to the highest peak of Monte Pinu (742 m)along typical trails of Mediterranean area surrounded by the most suggestive essences of local vegetation: lentisco, cisto, rosemary, mirto, elicriso and corbezzolo; those trails once covered by local shepherds and bandits are nowadays crossed by tortoises during day time and wild boars at night. From the top of the Mount you can admire a unique view all around: island of Tavolara, town of Olbia , Costa Smeralda, La Maddalena archipelago and even island of Corsica, further up to the mounts of middle Sardinia. Next step is Lake Lscia where our restaurant is located; after refreshing swim in yhe pool you will appreciate the delicious typical Gallura lunch. We will then leave off-roads trails proceeding down the sweet valley which will bring us to the archaelogical sites, old spectators of the ancient human presence on this land: Giant's Tomb of Su Coddu Ecchju and nuragic village La Prisgiona.
Highlights : Monte Pinu, Lago Liscia, tomba dei giganti di Su Coddu Ecchju, villaggio nuragico La Prisgiona.
Tour can be personalized choosing between "Millenary olive trees" and "Galluras Etnographic museum" instead of "Archaeological Sites".
Lunch (on request):
In San Pantaleo
• Traditional meals served in a family run restaurant.
• For a quick snack on the run: a special selection of cheese, salami and wine in the Cafè of the square surrounded by the beauty of oleander trees.
• A classic pizza restaurant.
• For the most discerning palates, exquisite food in an exclusive atmosphere.
Near the sea
• Terrace restaurant with sea view on Costa Smeralda with relaxed atmosphere.
• In Golfo Aranci, a family run restaurant (fishermen for generations): great seafood
at about € 50 per person.
Up to the hill
In Sant’Antonio di Gallura, a typical gallurese village, great local specialties from the
land and homemade pasta in a small cozy restaurant at about € 45 per person./
Vehicles: Nissan Navara Sport 4x4 (5 seats - Air conditioning - Fridge); Land Rover Defender (6 seats)
Pick up time 9.30 a.m.
Drop off time 4.30 p.m.
We inform you to wear comfortable shoes and brig swimsuit and towel with you for the refreshing swim in the pool.