The excursions include visits to many natural monuments and archaeological sites, located in one of the wonderful tablelands of Ogliastra. The reservation is necessary in order to agree on the way and duration of the excursion, which can be a daily excursion.
It is possible to decide also to visit some well-known places in the near villages like the caves of Su Marmuri and Monte Liana.
Here you will find the description of a standard excursion which can be modified according to the client’s requests. The client has the possibility to choose the duration of the trip and the place to visit.
- Meeting at 8.30 in Osini, departure.
- Passo San Giorgio (natural monument) with panoramic visit at the Pardu Valley
- Crossing through "Punta su Scrau" (height above sea level: 990 metres)
- Visit of the nuraghe "Serbissi" and the underlying cave
- Crossing of the underwood of " Su Taccu"
- Crossing through the tableland with view on "Taquisara" and the cave of " Su Lioni". Visit to the secular trees (holm-oaks).
- Visit to the "Abbafrida" spring and to the pinnette (historical agropastoral houses)
- Visit to the nuraghi "Sanu" and "Orruttu"
- At 1.30pm – 2pm typical lunch of Ogliastra prepared in the open in the charming wood of Osini. As an alternative it is possible to have a packed lunch.