Location - North East Sardinia
The Ruscello Golf and Country Club is located in Gallura: an ancient and wild land, that will fascinate you with its history, traditions and breath-taking landscape. Feel invigorated in this oasis, playing a round of golf or simply relaxing in the sun, pampered by impeccable and discreet service.
The Ruscello Golf and Country Club has a field made up of 3 executive holes, par 3, that winds around an area of 17,000 square meters. The driving range, projected on two levels, has 36 holes (4 of which covered) and offers the possibility of practicing both on greens as well as on grass, approach greens and bunkers for practice, pitching green and putting green training.
Service - Infostructure
The golf structure includes:
- A training field with 36 positions, 4 of which covered;
- A course with 3 executive holes, putting green-pitching green;
- A tennis club with three synthetic grass courts;
- A soccer field;
- 10 double rooms, five with extra bed (if needed), in small houses submerged in the greenery;
- A splendid swimming pool;
- A restaurant with both international and typical Sardinian cuisine;
- A Tennis/Golf Club House with services;
Closed in November.